Thursday, April 10, 2008

My iPod DJ Workstation


This is my new set up, the Numark iDJ. I got pretty excited after an invite to do a young adult dance and did some online shopping. I can fade between the two ipods or two external soures, so I have a computer to the right an a turntable to the left for scratching. The dance went off pretty well. It was the first time I'd scratched, but I thought it sounded pretty good. The sounds levels. however, pushed the speakers I have had since I was 16 to the limit and I think it may be time for some new ones. I also purchased the spinning light you in the top of this picture. I think I am getting a little ridiculous in my old age.

2 comments:

katelin said...

I don't think I have EVER seen you look more like a kid in a candy store than that night.
Hey - hot photograph btw :)

Feed said...

It is very important to magnify the cost of your calling...