Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wisconsin State Fair

Summer in Wisconsin is phenomenal. I think mainly because people are so happy it's not -10 that they take full advantage of every moment. One of the supposed crown jewels is the Wisconsin State Fair, known especially for creme puffs. And they don't kid around, they have an entire building.





Also I had to throw this in. This device is good for lots of things as the sign indicates. It was also purchased by a member of the Randall family a fair circa 1992 and we thought it was amazing. Apparently it's kind of a fair thing. There were about 4 booths selling them.

3 comments:

triciarnorton said...

Did the guys selling the salsa maker have an Irish accent? That was what really sold us, remember?

David said...

I'm sure at least one of them did, but we didn't stay around too long. I really wanted to buy one, but I refrained.

Nancy said...

Hi David,
If that is what I think it is, we own one compliments of a Grandma--only ours is red. Kind of fun, but watch those blades--they're sharp!