Friday, February 6, 2009

Please take this survey about our survery

So I've had this survey from BYU in my bag for a while. I feel like I should complete it since the school paid for my education, but its 12 pages long . Just to filling in the circles without reading the questions would take an solid hour. Anyway, I'm trying to work on it a bit at a time, and today I got this email:

Dear David,

Our records indicate that we never received a completed survey back from you. We recognize there may be several reasons why you did not respond to the BYU Alumni Survey. We would like to learn more about that. Would you please click the link below and take about 2 minutes to answer some confidential questions for us. This will help us better understand your thoughts about the BYU Alumni Survey. (If you have already sent back your survey, please disregard this email.)

Awesome. Please take this survey about why you didn't want to take our survey. :)


No comments: