Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trip to Europe

I have out of the country for the last two weeks without computer, without smartphone and for the most part without the internet. I was starting to get a little jittery toward the end but after some time syncing my task lists, downloading drivers and catching up on my favorite blogs I am feeling much better. The trip of course was amazing. I was hoping to get more pictures posted as we went along, instead it's all after the fact. I hope you enjoy them, and Please leave comments if you feel so inspired. I'll be attempting to put up pictures over the next few days with a series of posts.

2 comments:

Feed said...

Awesome. "Fresh off the European tour!" Just yesterday I was going to berate you for clearly not loving techmology very much, as evidenced by your lack of blog posts. Consider yourself lucky.

Wes Harris said...

Loved the pictures. I know what you mean about being limited on your technology while on tour. I still want to try a Kebab. I like the rental idea, I did a lot of walking in Europe, especially London & Paris.